After course completion, students can get jobs as:
- Understand the Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs) with Java SE.
- Understand the Android OS architecture.
- Install and use appropriate tools for Android development, including IDE, device
- emulator, and profiling tools
- Understand the Android application architecture, including the roles of the task
- stack, activities, and services
- Build user interfaces with fragments, views, form widgets, text input, lists, tables,
- AND MORE
- Use advanced UI widgets for scrolling, tabbing, and layout control.
- Present menus via the Android action bar and handle menu selections.
- Store application data on the mobile device, in internal or external storage